Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Beauty








Beauty is
A smile
The motion of a dancer
Stars at night

When a young man
I saw at a distance
A group of trees
And was overwhelmed
By the beauty of it

When travelling through France
I fully agreed
Why Paris is called
The center of the arts
She similarly overwhelmed me
When I saw her beauty for the first time
On a distance

A well-known philosopher once wrote
You will get out of something, that
What you put into it
Then isn't it so that
When someone sees beauty
It's because that person himself is creating it
To begin with

Not always easy to do
But seeing the beauty
In another
As well as yourself
Will make this world
Just that more beautiful
To begin with

Beauty is
When I see your smile
The motions of a dancer
Those stars at night

© Ad Vulto. 2016. All rights reserved.

1 comment:

  1. Eres OT Otorgando "ADMIRACION " mi "Admiración " para ti ,Poeta.

    ReplyDelete